Manage, monitor and control your users and devices from anywhere with our dedicated M2M and IoT products, SIM cards and technical support from The One Point.
Machine-to-machine, or M2M, is a broad label that can be used to describe any technology that enables networked devices to exchange information and perform actions without the manual assistance of humans. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) facilitate the communication between systems, allowing them to make their own autonomous choice.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
There is a lot of confusion between IoT and M2M, as both refer to communicating and sharing data. M2M is about machines, smartphones and appliances, whereas the IoT is about sensors, cyber-based physical systems, Internet and so on.
- Remote device control:Puts you back in control of your remote devices and users from anywhere.
- Fail over options:Temporary or emergency fail over available.
- Secure data tariffs:Shared secure data tariffs with usage control and speed monitoring via private APN.
- IP addressing:Static/Fixed private and public VoIP addressing.
- VoIP:Works with VoIP.
- Competitive:Competitive data pricing.