Consistent, controlled and stable. Let us apply our expertise to your business network.
John Mitchell, Associate Director of IT, NHS Humber Coast and Vale
Andy Barber, Chef Executive, Smile Foundation
There are a few things to consider when looking for faster internet for your business. Firstly, you need to ensure that you are receiving 100% of the bandwidth you are paying for. You may also want to consider customising your security profiles and optional firewalls and access controls. Our team can also heat map your premises and ensure every "nook and cranny" gets excellent Wi-Fi.
Slow internet problems can be caused by several factors, but they are often caused by oversubscribed connections. If you feel like your connection is less than optimal, or you notice any lags, spikes, and sluggish page loads, we will get to the bottom of why connectivity is poor and find you a solution.
Disaster recovery is the process of restoring an organisation’s computing resources and data after a disaster has occurred. This usually includes recovering lost data, rebuilding systems, and returning to normal operations as quickly as possible.
The main components of a disaster recovery plan typically include:
- An incident response plan that outlines the steps to take when a disaster occurs
- A data backup and restoration plan that specifies how often data should be backed up and how it will be restored
- A system restoration plan that explains how systems will be rebuilt and what software and hardware will be used
- A communication plan that provides detailed instructions on who to contact, and what steps to follow in the event of a disaster
- A business plan that defines how long recovery will take and the criteria for declaring the organisation fully operational
It is crucial to examine all factors which might affect your data so you can be back up and running and ready to serve your customers, so no matter the circumstances, connectivity is not what stops your business from bouncing back.
Temporary Business Connectivity (TBC) is a service that provides secure, quick wireless internet connectivity to businesses. TBC is perfect for companies that need a short-term internet connection for events, meetings, or other short-term needs.
TBC uses a secure wireless network to provide your business with internet access. TBC is easy to set up and requires no special equipment or software. Simply connect to the TBC network, and you’re ready to go!
The cost of Temporary Business Connectivity varies depending on the duration of your service. Depending on your needs, TBC is available for 1 day, 7 days, 30 days or more.