For O2's Award-Winning Network
Whether you're working from home, the office or on the go, O2 will help you stay connected to your customers and employees and keep your business running.
For unrivalled service
We support you every step of the way, from setting up your tools to training your people and providing expert advice when you need it.
- With free digital consultation, our experts get to know your business and then tailor a recommendation to suit your needs.
- The One Point work with o2 solution architects can create a bespoke solution for you for more complex requirements.
- You can get free support and advice from our UK based Gurus available during O2 business hours.
- Business isn't always 9 to 5; get help when you need it with our 24/7 premium tech support.
- If you buy a digital tool from o2, one of o2's Gurus will give you a call to help you get up and running straight away.
- And o2 make sure you get the most out of your tools with our 1-2-1 administrator user training.
There's a reason why 75% of O2 business customers stay with the Network for more than five years. Priority is a well-known benefits program and is accessible to business users too. You and your team can access a range of exclusive discounts, freebies and experiences, including tickets to thousands of gigs and events 48 hours before general sale. O2 Open "is an extra perk of your job. If your employer is an O2 Business customer, you could get up to 25% off your personal O2 Refresh Airtime Plan.
Supporting a greener future
- Help you on your net-zero journey, and they are leading by example.
- O2 are the first mobile operator to commit to becoming a net-zero business in our operations by 2025.
- O2 have been powering their Network with renewable energy, wherever they control the bill.
- O2 helped their business customers save 1.4 million tonnes of carbon through our products and services in 2020.
- Recycle your old phones and gadgets and get cash back to reinvest in your business.
- Online net-zero hub provides insights, tools and support to help you build a greener future.
O2 have a dedicated customer service team to support the most vulnerable groups in society. They donate free data plans to help Big Issue vendors become cashless, reconnect with family and access essential online services. As well as this, O2 have rehomed over 8 million GB of free data with people in need through the National Databank with the Good Things Foundation. Virgin Media O2's Together Fund provided 400 small charities with grants of £1000 in 2021.
The O2 Network has been voted the best Network for reliability three years. It offers great flexibility when it comes to tariffs, contract lengths and data rollover. They also have unrivalled service supporting customers every step of the way and rewarding customers with priority and O2 Open access. O2 also support green initiatives and help vulnerable members of the community get connected. They have small, medium and large enterprise customers covered.
The O2 Network is the largest UK network backed by an award-winning customer service team. They have a wide range of products and services to suit businesses of all sizes. They can help you connect with your employees, customers and suppliers in a digital world. O2 is also the first mobile operator to commit to becoming a net-zero business in operations by 2025.
The O2 Network offers excellent value for money, with a wide range of tariffs and contract lengths. They also provide data rollover to keep your data topped up and never lose any critical information. You and your team will access O2 Open, which gives you exclusive deals and priority booking for events. O2 are always looking for ways to support businesses and recognise that no two companies are the same. At The One Point, we work with O2 solutions architects to design a bespoke solution if this is what your business requires.