Why choose O2 for your business through an O2 Partner?
Award-winning business network:
Wondering why your business should choose The One Point and O2? How about the Best Network Performance, the UK's Best Network for Coverage, CAS(T) certification, £2 million a day in investment, and over 34 million connections across the UK? It's not why O2 for business, it's why not?
- O2 were given the accolade for Best Network Performance in 2019 at the Mobile News Awards (MNA)
- O2 were voted the UK's Best Network for Coverage in 2018 & 2019 by uSwitch
- O2 we rated the UK's Most Reliable Network in 2018 by Global Wireless Solutions (GWS)
- O2 were awarded Best Business Network at the 2019 Mobile Industry Awards (MIA)
- The first UK network to be awarded a CAS(T) certification for both mobile and wide-area networks as set out by the UK Government
-They invest £2 million a day in their network
-UK's largest network with 34.1 million connections
-2G, 3G, 4G and 5G services across the UK, as well as O2 Wifi service
-You can use their data (not yours) at +15,000 O2 Wifi hotspots
Your business needs unrivalled service in a network. The One Point and O2 does just that, with UK-based Digital Advisors and a business support centre to provide immediate solutions. Not only that, you and your team are entitled to Priority perks and experiences, and we'll support your corporate social responsibility objectives with O2 Recycle.
-Three decades of mobile heritage
- O2 have a dedicated UK-based business support centre
- O2 have digital experts to give you the advice and support you need
- Drive employee engagement with:
Priority:Discover new experiences every day with access to invite only moments, perks and experiences
O2 Open:O2 business partners get up to 25% off O2 Refresh airtime plans on mobile, tablet or mobile broadband devices
O2 Recycle:O2 have paid out over ¬£200 million to our customers by recycling redundant tech. As an O2 business partner you can benefit from this and make some money by recycling
O2 and NSPCC:O2 have joined forces with NSPCC to keep kids safe online with tips for how to discuss those issues with your little ones, including useful recommendations for technology
The One Point and O2 Business helps you thrive with tools and solutions you can tailor. With a range of scalable business apps, flexible share tariffs, and the power to work remotely without a dip in connection or security.
- O2 can create a tailored proposition that meets your specific business needs, from a wide range of across hardware and software options
- O2 offer a range of Business Apps to help you work more productively - like Office 365
- O2 offer flexible sharer tariffs that allow the data allowances to be shared across users
- O2 show how to flex tech so you can work the way you need to work
- We let you work anywhere in the world safely and effectively with our solutions, including phone, tablets & digital apps
Contact a member of our award-winning team today by clicking here or calling 01482 420 150 and start your business journey with The One Point and O2.