The One Point is an industry-leading, award-winning managed technology provider, giving organisations of all sizes - across all sectors - a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all their technology needs.
Are you looking to start your IT career within a rewarding and supportive company?
We are looking for 2 IT Helpdesk Analysts (1st and 2nd Line) to join our team!
You will work full-time within our Technical Support Team, with your priorities being:
- Taking inbound calls
- Making outbound calls
- Dealing with support requests
- Implementing 1st-time fixes
We are situated in Hessle with access to public transport links with various bus stops nearby should you require this. On-site parking is available.
You will deal with various situations, ranging from a password reset to business-critical requests. Therefore, a willingness to adapt and remain focused is critical.
- Excellent communication
- Great phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Great customer service skills
- Passion for IT and Technology
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Office Apps, Azure)
- Experience with Windows Server, including basic functionalities (Active Directory, Group Policy, Hyper-V)
- Understanding of Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP Addressing)
- Understanding the best practices of Cyber Security (AV, VPN, Encryption)
- Understanding the features of Windows 10, including their functionality across the different versions
- Confidently troubleshoot a variety of infrastructure/setups
- Understanding of Telecoms, Mobile, VoIP, Including their connectivity
- Statutory Pension Scheme
- Company social events
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Modern working environment with Air Conditioning
- Holidays 29 days (including your birthday and statutory bank holidays) - these days increase with tenure of employment
IT Support: 1 year (preferred)
£18,000 - £22,000 per year (Depends on skill level and experience)
This job role could potentially be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.