Huge congratulations to our Telecoms Manager, Jake Khan, who has recently passed his Level 4 Network Engineer Higher Apprenticeship!
During his apprenticeship, Jake has covered the following Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1st line diagnostics, phone calls and tickets.
- Design, build and install networks.
- Follow logical and detailed fault finding processes before escalating.
- Install and Commission hardware.
- Use a range of tools to identify network performance issues.
- Planning and coordinating upgrades to ensure all technical and field support elements are available.
The Level 4 Network Engineer Higher Apprenticeship Jake has just passed was delivered by Baltic Training Services.
Again, huge congratulations, Jake, from everyone at The One Point!