The One Point is an industry-leading and award-winning managed technology provider, giving organisations of all sizes - across all sectors - a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all of their technology needs.
Are you a talented and motivated backend PHP Developer looking to join a small team of developers to take on projects in which you can take full ownership? This role will allow you to build solutions that provide business value for local and national customers.
We are The One Point, a trusted, award-winning provider of IT Support, Business Mobiles, VoIP, Connectivity, Print and Digital Services. This role sees you joining our Digital Services department to work on modular web applications, bespoke websites and backend development.
If you've had at least three years of PHP Development experience, are confident in your abilities, code, take ownership and pride in your work. We want to hear from you.
- Have used agile practices such as sprints and stand-ups
- Developed new modules
- Worked with third party APIs
- Can improve performance across our web applications
- Use the latest technologies
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of OOP principles
- A desire to learn and work with GIT
- MVC frameworks, particularly Laravel
- Developing Rest APIs
- LINUX Skills (Web server setup)
Experience, skills and knowledge
- Good experience of PHP under MVC, such as Laravel or similar framework
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Ability to work within the team and independently to meet sprint deadlines
- Good communication skills
- MacBook provided
- On-site development training
- 29 Holiday days (including your birthday and statutory bank holidays) - increases with tenure of employment
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Salary depends on the candidates' experience.
Based in our Head office in Hessle.
This job role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.