Data only sim offers

Company News
Business Mobiles
December 5, 2011
Pay as you go SIM card

The One Point are now proud to offer Data-only sims that actually work for users. As you know, tablets work great on the internet when you have Wi-Fi access.

Suppose you're outside the range of the wireless network. In that case, you can't access the internet for web browsing, emails, or anything else that relies on an internet connection. 85% of the time, people are connected to Wi-Fi at home or in an office. The other 15% is when people are out of the home or office in a meeting, with friends or travelling.

In general, PAYGO data only sims need to be topped up every month regardless of what data you may have left on them. For example, you could pay £10 for 1Gb of data to find you have to top it up because 30 days have passed. This can be frustrating if you have 500Mb left still to use. This prompted The One Point to create a package that benefited this user.

The One Point's PAYGO data only sim offer is 1Gb for £15 that last 60 days!

We offer
Business Mobiles
Go to our Business Mobile service page to discover what we provide.
ExploreiPhone
We offer
Connectivity
Go to our Connectivity service page to discover what we provide.
Explore
Connectivity
We offer
VoIP
Go to our VoIP service page to discover what we provide.
ExploreVoIP Headset
We offer
Digital Services
Go to our Digital Services page to discover what we provide.
Explore
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
We offer
Go to our Print service page to discover what we provide.
ExplorePrinter
We offer
IT Support
Go to our Print service page to discover what we provide.
ExploreIT Support

Register
your interest

We've Recieved
your interest

Someone will contact you soon.
Form Submission Failed. Try again!