Book a Free IT Security Audit for your business
Huge congratulations to our work experience Digital Marketer, Sam, who has recently passed a digital marketing course with flying colours.
Sam has been working on the Google Digital Garage Marketing Fundamentals course throughout the Summer before he returns to school for his final year.
The Google Digital Garage Marketing Fundamentals course is designed to help learners get a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing, and will help Sam for when he goes out into the working world after school.
"Master the basics of digital marketing with our free course accredited by Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe and The Open University. There are 26 modules to explore, all created by Google trainers, packed with practical excercises and real world examples to help you turn knowledge into action."
- Analytics and data insights:In this introduction to Analytics, we'll show you how to collect and analyse user data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Business strategy:Learn how to define and track clear goals, segment audiences and analyse data to help improve your online marketing efforts.
- Content marketing:Learn how to grow brand awareness and get more conversions by creating and distributing high-value content to potential customers.
- Display advertising:Get noticed online by identifying the right audiences, ad networks and strategies for your display ads.
- E-commerce:All the strategies and tools you need to build an online store, sell effectively online and optimise the user experience.
- Email marketing:Master the basics of email marketing, including how to track responses, create simple landing pages and use A/B testing.
- Local marketing:Reach and engage potential customers nearby, using local directories, mobile marketing and by building a local search presence.
- Mobile:Learn the differences between mobile sites and apps and develop the most effective mobile SEO and advertising strategies.
- SEM:In this introduction to Google Ads, learn about the different research tools available, plus how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for a better return.
- SEO:Understand the differences between organic and paid search, learn how to develop the most effective SEO plan and optimise web pages so that users can find content easier.
- Social Media:Find out how to identify the right social network sites, create great content users will love and measure your success.
- Video:Discover how to integrate video into an online strategy, create video ads on a budget and make sure they're seen by the right people.
- Web optimisation:Identify the right digital channels that will help you achieve your business goals and create better online user experiences.
Sam passed this course with a fantastic score of 80%!
Well done, Sam, from everyone at The One Point!