Book a Free IT Security Audit for your business
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our team.
The successful individual will have previous experience of working in a finance environment, have strong organisational skills and working knowledge of accounting software.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is highly motivated and able to prioritise their workload on a daily basis.
This a varied role with a good variation of administration and accounting duties. As part of the finance team, you will be involved in all aspects of sales ledger and credit control processes.
· Raising high volume sales invoices through the accounting system
· Bespoke manual invoicing for key corporate customers
· Reconciling customer receipts on a daily basis
· Completing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
· Preparing and submitting direct debits
· Answering customer queries
· Assisting with credit control
· Issuing customer statements
· Taking customer payments via the telephone
· Covering purchase ledger during periods of annual leave
· Assisting the leadership team with queries
· Assisting the finance team with queries
· Assisting with preparation of monthly Profit and Loss accounts
· Ability to review customer and service profitability
We are an established technology company that delivers first class Managed IT, Software Development, Telecoms and Mobile Services. We have continually re-invested back into the business. We value our staff’s well-being and continued development. We pride ourselves on having high-standards and we’re looking for a like-minded candidate to join our team and contribute to our success. We operate out of modern office space within easy access to public transport and offer a bike to work scheme for those interested.
As a fast-growing company with a track record of promotion from within, we expect to develop our service desk engineers into senior engineers, project installation engineers, technical sales engineers and various other roles as the team expands.
· NHS Approved Supplier
· Double Microsoft Gold Partner
· O2 Direct Partner
· Cyber Essentials Plus
· HM Government G-Cloud Supplier
· O2 Director’s Choice Partner of the Year 2022
· Comms Business Workplace Award 2022
· MIA People & Culture Award 2020
· MIA Best Unified Comms Dealer 2020
· O2 Customer & Digital Excellence Award 2015 - 2022
· CNA Keeping Britain Working (Supplier) 2020
· Uswitch Mobile Awards 2014
· Hull Daily Mail Best Customer Service Winner 2020
· Health & Wellbeing Package including Medicash for you and your dependants
· Full Salary Sacrifice Scheme
· Regular team building and social events (fully funded)
· Annual staff and partner/spouse away social (fully funded)
· Increased annual leave entitlement with tenure
· Ongoing training and development (fully funded)
· Staff discount or ‘at cost’ scheme
· Opportunity to join The One Point Foundation committee
· 1st Class Working Environment
· Planned Working From Home available